Cabins at Golden View in Hayward, Wisconsin
Cabins are located on Chief Lake which is part of the Chippewa Flowage – a 17,000 acre lake known for its many fishing opportunities including Musky, Walleye, Northern, Pan Fish, Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass. Rent a boat (or bring your own) and explore the many islands and miles of uninhabited beautiful shoreline.
Our cabins are nestled in a quiet neighborhood and are accessed via a paved, dead-end town road with minimal traffic. It is ideal for strolls to the neighboring resorts which have full restaurant and bar service.
- Each cabin has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
- Cabin #1 and #2 have 1 queen size and 1 full size bed.
- Cabin #3 has 1 queen size and 2 twin beds.
- Bedding is included.
- Each cabin is set up with full kitchen and utensils, coffee pot, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, stove, eating area, shower, Dish TV, DVD, free Wi-Fi, lake facing deck with patio table and BBQ charcoal grill.
- Additional freezer space available in nearby garage along with garbage containers.
- All three cabins face the lake with gradual slope.
- Property has shaded drive with plenty of space for parking cars and trailers.
- Ample docking space for your private boat.
- A full concrete public boat launch is located ½ mile from Golden View.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Full-week reservations May through Mid-August (Saturday to Saturday).
- Mid-August through September requires a 3-night minimum stay at $200/night plus applicable taxes.